Friday, August 6, 2010

Viewer-ship Passes 2,000! And a shameless promotion for my new Blog.

UPDATE on Sept. 10, 2011 ... Had 40,000 more views over the past year. We are now at 42,000 views. Amazing. Click "HOME" button above to view recent posts.

As of today, this site has been viewed over 2,000 times. Two Thousand and Eleven views since Dec. 11, 2009. It's great to know there are so many people interested in Exotic Birds.

To see where the views came from, click on "Visitors to this Site," to the right. You'll have to use the back button to return to us.

This blog is NOT going away. I love sharing information about my little feathered friends. However, I am wandering afield with this post. Here's why ...

Since my husband is a novelist, I recently started "Summit Book Reviews" to promote books (not only his). As an avid reader, I look forward to that.  I know there are many readers out there who love good entertaining books, and I look forward to seeing Summit Book Reviews quickly increase in popularity.

If you like to read, Summit Book Reviews is well worth a look. Please help raise the readership! Smile. See if you can spot your red dot on "Visitors to this site." It's only updated once every 24 hours, so you'll need to return to check it out.  There aren't many dots there yet (hey, it's brand new!), so it should be easy to recognize yours. Not as easy on this blog, however, but go ahead and try...just remember to use the back button to return. 

THANK YOU! Here is a link to Summit Book Reviews:

No comments: