Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flame - An Alert, Playful Bourke Parakeet

I took this photo by holding the camera out in front of me.

As I write this, Flame has discovered that I have new glasses. His favorite thing is to fly to my shoulder and when I turn my head to speak to him, he pecks at my glasses.

Now, he's throwing his head back and staring at me, unsure what to do. He's flown away several times and returned for another look. He knows it's me, but he's not happy with the new look.

Where's his familiar toy?  Smiles...

Currently sitting at my computer making signs for a Book Blast at Pony Village Mall in North Bend, Oregon on Saturday, Sept. 18, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.  Approximately 25 authors will be there, including my husband and me. We'll be selling novels WITNESS, DISCIPLE and PROMISES both as hard copies and as eBooks on CD.   For Novel Information click here.

No comments: