Saturday, November 16, 2013

Small Exotic Birds by Gail Husband Lewis is Coming

Don't miss the video at the bottom of this post.

My novel is back with the Cape Arago Press editor, so I'm free of that responsibility for a while. The novel, Cast Me Not Away, is being published with a pseudonym, Zara Heritage.
 
It's time to return to work on my bird book. This non-fiction, informational book will be published under my own name and available at Amazon.com and other retailerssoon.
 
Here is the tentative Chapter list, or Table of Contents. Have I left any subject out that you think should go into the book? Your input is appreciated. Thanks!
 
Introduction
Keeping Small Exotic Birds
Choosing a Bird, Behaviors and Personalities
Cages and Aviaries
Diet and Nutrition
Breeding, Mating and Sexing
Nest Boxes, Brooding and Incubation
Successful Parent Birds
Banding Baby Birds
Hand Feeding Baby Birds
Health, Safety and Medications
Hand Taming, Talking and More
Beak and Nail Trimming
Egg Binding Help & Rescue
Genetics and Maintaining Records
Birds with Other Pets
Questions and Answers
Birds Bring Joy

Meanwhile, here is a video of my favorite Rosy Bourke. I started calling him "Sweetheart" and it stuck. He is a very sweet Opaline, Fallow Rosy Bourke with red eyes.
 

 

 
 
Peace & Blessings!
 


No comments: