Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy with Book Blast - Need to publish a Bourke Book

Books make great gifts!
Cape Arago Press  has suggested I gather my experience together in a book on Bourkes & Splendids. I'm very tempted to do so. What do you think? Any chance there would be a few buyers out there?

Here are photos of the "Book Blast" at Pony Village Mall in North Bend, Oregon last Saturday. This project has kept my husband and me very busy for several weeks. It was his brain child and required a lot of time and effort.

Twenty-five authors were present to meet & greet...sign & sell.  E.G. Lewis has three wonderful novels and we managed to sell several. Amazingly, most of our sales were to people who had either already read WITNESS and DISCIPLE from his tradmarked "Seeds of Christianity" series, so they bought PROMISES; or were recommending the books to friends who came with them. Everyone who has read them, raves about them...

The books are available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble or any bookseller site, including my husband's publisher, Cape Arago Press.  Ed writes as E. G. Lewis.

Love, Peace and Blessings to all of you.

No comments: