Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Compliment For The Splendid Bourke Bird Blog, Smile.

We love compliments and wanted to share one. Susan wrote:

"I am writing to thank you for your Splendid Bourke Bird Blog. I found it very enjoyable and helpful. I purchased a pair of Rosy Bourkes last week. They are my first birds. …

I came across your blog while searching for information on the care of these birds. Your site answered all of my questions (at least the ones I have so far). The many photos are wonderful! I also enjoyed reading about your husband's books and just purchased "The Witness" for my Kindle.


Thank you very much and keep up the good work."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We're thrilled that Susan purchased "Witness" by E.G. Lewis. It's available in hard copy and as an eBook on Amazon.com.






NOTE:
As a promotion, on
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 and Thursday, April 12, 201

PROMISES by E.G. Lewis is offered
FREE to Kindle Readers.



PROMISES is a commercial novel. Although the main character is moral, her "ex" is not. Expect suspense, humor and sex in this novel. Get it tomorrow for free at Amazon.com for two days only!







You, too, may contact us through email at: 

Peace & Blessings

No comments: