Friday, August 16, 2019

About the Comments For This Blog...

I confess that lately my time is mostly spent raising, hand feeding and selling our Bourke Parakeets. After that, a lot of time and concentration goes into producing videos by Rosie Bird on YouTube. The Splendid Bourke Bird Blog gets less attention then it used to. If I missed a comment you made, I apologize. 

For the first time ever, I opened my Spam filter today and was amazed to find over 2,000 comments captured there since 2012. Most came from Anonymous and were ads that were either stupid or disgusting. But, I took the time to scan the last two years and found four or five comments that should not be targeted for Spam.

Comments are appreciated. However, if you have a Bourke related question send it to my email directly, or I may not see it. For whatever reason, Blogger doesn't usually notify me of comments made to my posts any longer. 

Email is:  rosie.birds@gmail.com

Through email you will get my attention ... unless you sign off as Anonymous ... those are ignored.



No comments: