Saturday, October 17, 2020

Baby Bourke Parakeet's Eye Issue Treated & Cured



Forgive my following rant: I put this video together and entered You Tube to launch it at 9 p.m. on Friday night. For whatever reason, it didn't go up overnight even though I checked it 3 times during the night. It would show 78% then back down to 65%. By morning it showed 92%. Great! Finally. Then it backed down to 78%, doing this all day long. Long story, but at 2:30 p.m. the next day, Saturday, it finally loaded and was up. Also had this kind of trouble with the video before this one too.

Don't know what is wrong. My new computer? Using Windows 10 now? Is it the new wi-fi carrier that bought out Frontier? Is Microsoft sabotaging it since I'm still using Google, and not Bing, and not using their newest version of video editing?  I don't know, but it's getting more difficult to put up videos. Wish I had an answer and could fix it. Sad. Especially sad that it was easier on the OLD computer, and $700 later, things are worse than before. The new set-up was supposed to make everything faster and easier ... wrong.


No comments: